Become a member of Clee AC
Cleethorpes AC is one of the biggest athletics clubs in Humberside and offers members a chance to train and compete in Track & Field, Road Running, Cross Country and Long Distance events.
Whether your an absolute beginner or a seasoned runner, Cleethorpes Athletics Club has something for everyone. This family friendly club welcomes people aged 7+ of all abilities to train in a safe and secure environment.
Being a member of Cleethorpes Athletic Club allows you to enter a variety of athletic competitions at local, regional, national and international levels subject to selection. It also entitles you to subsidised coach fares when travelling to competitions and the use of the both our club headquarters at the Cleethorpes Leisure Centre (Road) and at King George V Stadium (Track & Field). Being a club member also gives you a discount entry fee to most.
Benefits of being a member
- Be a member of an England Athletics Clubmark Accredited Club
- Train and compete in a friendly and safe environment
- Experience group/individual athletics at all ages and abilities
- Opportunity for disabled athletes to participate and compete in athletics
- Coaching available in all track & field disciplines by qualified, DBS cleared coaches
- England Athletics registration, competition licence and insurance
- Access to local, regional, national and international competitions
- Subsidised transport on club coaches to fixtures
- Access to specialist equipment
- Access to the Club’s Hardship Fund
- Opportunity to gain subsidised coaching and officials qualifications
- Access to social events organised by the club
- Access to club training facilities during set times
Cleethorpes AC annual membership runs from 1st March 2021 to 28th February 2022.
A breakdown of the membership fees is shown below:
Social Member: £10
Track & Field (U7s & U9s): £25
Track & Field (U11’s): £40
Track & Field (1st Claim): £55
Track & Field (2nd Claim non-club competing): £70
Track & Field (2nd Claim Competing): £40
Under 11s information: additional UKA fees may apply to any child who turns 11 between October and February and wishes to compete during this period. Please speak to your coach for more information.
Please note: Road members wishing to use the track on club training nights will be required to pay £2 per session. This is payable to any of the coaches at the track on club training nights.
Payment of club membership is due by 31st March 2022
You can pay your annual membership fees online by clicking either of the two links at the top of the page.
We also offer alternative payment methods for those not wanting to pay online or those who are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to pay the above costs.
- Paper Membership Form – Junior Track & Field; Senior Track and Field; Road
- Hardship Fund Application – please email